Sunday, October 2, 2022

Noirsville Film Noir Short of the Month


 Imperfect 
Short Sci-Fi Film Noir



31.5K subscribers
When a fashion model is found murdered on his set, photographer Brendan Holloway begins to suspect that his new muse isn't to be trusted.

This film was inspired by the following user-submitted constraints:

• A supernatural being/non-human must masquerade as a human. -- Dan B.
• One of the characters doesn't speak English. -- Ana
• A character must say the line "Please stop shooting me." -- Dan B.
• A character must say the line "I don't know where, I don't know when, I don't know how, and I don't know why. Well, I know where..." -- Daniel C.
• Plot must revolve around the murder of a character we never know. -- MD
• The main character never speaks a line of dialogue. -- Freddie A.
• Must be in the style of a 40′s noir. -- Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment